3-Point NIST Traceable Calibration
A NIST certificate provides that your Dickson instrument had been properly calibrated and is traceable back to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). This type of documented calibration will satisfy most quality and compliance situations. This 3-Point NIST offers proof of the accuracy of Dickson''s quality instruments
- Includes documentation to three Dickson pre-selected points after calibration
- Allows you to comply with audits
- Helps keep track of instrument calibration requirements
- Easy recalibration ordering information also included
NS3 is only valid when recalibrating an RTHM, RTHM2, RKTC, RRTD, RTRH-S, RTRH-R, RTMP-S, or RTMP-R sensors on A TSB, DWE, TWE or TWP unit.
- Calibration Point/s Checked 3