This is the latest version (17.27.0) of DicksonWare™ Software (USB download cable included). Use the software to setup your Dickson loggers, and view and download data.
Key features include:
- Easy installation
- Easy logger setup and data downloads
- Data visualization with tables and graphs
- Real-time monitoring
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to: c:\dickson\dw (or dwSecure)\DicksonWare.ini (this is listed as a Configurations Settings file)
- Open the file with a text editor like notepad.
- Find: UseUSBDevice=
- Change the 0 to a 1.
The following DicksonWare features are not supported by Windows 7 & 8.1:
- When viewing downloaded data in Table view the Export and Save functions are grayed out. Opening the Graph tab will re-enable these options.
- Unit Serial Numbers are not always displayed on the graph channel titles.
- Save "Downloaded Data - Export Graphic" to a File will lock up the application. User must select Clip Board and past to Word or another application.
- The application manual is not accessible. A copy for any customer who needs one is attached.
- For international customers, the PC date format should be set to MM/DD/YY.