Ethernet Temperature Data Logger
Place these data loggers throughout your facility and receive all data automatically at your PC. No retrieving data from loggers. This is the easiest and most cost-effective way to create a scalable monitoring network.
- K-Thermocouple Probe
- Email and Text alerts available
- Eliminates the need to change charts and pens
- Data automatically downloaded to your computer wirelessly
- Loggers continue to log in the event of a power outage
These loggers, while wired, are compatible with the WiZARD2 monitoring system and software. Use them in conjunction with your WiZARD2 system or without! They allow you to monitor locations that would have previously been cost prohibitive to monitor wirelessly.
NOTE: For use above 500F (260C) A203 required.
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type High/Low, Low Battery, Calibration Due, Lost Communication
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Logger only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22 to 122F (-30 to 50C)
- Approvals RoHS, FCC Part 15 Compliance, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate in Moderate Conditions)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (16,000 per channel)
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Ethernet
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories USB Cable, AC Adapter, 4 AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Network Requirements If Host PC and Logger are on separate subnets, both Logger and Host PC subnets must be able to see each other. For best results, assign a fixed IP Address to the Host PC. If preferred, logger can be setup using DHCP (contact Dickson Technical Support for
- Note on Alarm Type All alarm conditions will generate a pop-up notification in the Dickson WiZARD Software. Text/Email notification available with use of WiZARD SECURE Software.
- Notes The WT640 Logger reads temperature and sends data back to the Receiver at regular intervals.
- PC Requirements Minimum of 2 GB RAM; Windows XP (with service pack 3) and Windows 7; 2 available USB ports
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available)
- Power Source Input AC 100-240 0.5V 60/50 Hz
- Power Source Output DC 9V, 1A
- Power Status Indicator Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 10 seconds to 1 hour in 10 second intervals)
- Software Options W2 Version 22.214.171.124 or higher
- Storage Conditions -22 to 158F (-30 to 70C)
- Storage Conditions RH 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -300 to 2000F (-184 to 1093C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Digital Temperature Sensor
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.