Temperature and Humidity Handheld
This product has been replaced by the TH700
- Jumbo Digital Display
- F/C switchable
- Display of min/max and data hold
- User Calibration
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 0.0 to 95.0% RH; 32.0 to 120.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Dew Point Accuracy +/-3.0F from 30.0 to 95.0% RH (+/-2.0C from 30.0 to 95.0% RH)
- Dew Point Range -22.0 to 120.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2.0% RH from 0.0 to 60.0% (+/-3.0% RH from 60.0 to 95.0%)
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If your Dew Point reading is below 32F, the variable displayed will change to FP(Frost Point)
- Replace the battery
If the unit is reading LOW in a HIGH humidity environment, let the unit stabilize a while longer, this could possibly be due to insufficient air flow.
What is the tolerance of the unit its being compared to?
Its ok if the unit is within the sum of the two tolerances
Using the Zero adjustment procedure (ZR MODE) found in the user manual, compare and adjust the unit to another instrument that is accurate.
Has the customer or an outside calibration house attempted calibration?
Unit may be locked up
Remove the battery for a few moments or replace the battery