High Accuracy Display Logger
Within CDC recommendations on every point, including its removable probe, the SM321 will help you keep your vaccines safe, and stored at the correct temperatures.
- The new SM321 provides: High Accuracy Probe encased in glass bead thermal buffer - Dampens Temperature Swings.
- Visual and Audible Alarms - Alert staff when vaccine storage conditions are out-of-range.
- Removeable Thermistor Sensor - In line with CDC recommendations.
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Temp Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -4.0 to 158.0F (-20.0 to 70.0C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug. Serial - 9 pin female D-shell to male 2.5mm stereo plug
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000
- Dimensions 1.6 x 3.0 x 4.0in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.375
- Display Dimensions Width 2.0
- Display Resolution 0.1 from 0.0 to 999.99; 1 over 1000
- Display Type LCD
- Display Update Rate 10 Seconds (Battery Power), 1 Second (AC Power)
- Download Time 1 Minute (USB), 3 Minutes (Serial)
- Download Type USB / Serial / Flash Card
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories Four AA Batteries and Quick Start Guide. *Software is not included.
- Memory Type EEPROM, Removable Flash Storage Device
- Minimum Software Version Required 8.3
- Mounting Options Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or newer, 16 MB RAM, 1 free COM (serial) port with dedicated interrupt or 1 USB root hub, CD drive, VGA monitor or better
- Power Source Four AA Batteries (User Replaceable) *AC Adapter is not included, but can be used.
- Power Source Notes AC Power is optional, but not included.
- Power Status Indicator LCD Display
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 or 10 second increments).
- Software Options A015, A016, A025, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-0.5F from -10.0 to 160.0F 1.2F (+/-0.17C from -24.0 to 71.0C 0.67C)
- Temperature Range -50.0 to 160.0F (-45.0 to 71.0C)
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.