This product has been replaced by the KT8P0
8" Data-Detail Basic Temperature Chart Recorder With Battery Operation. KT800
Download Images: |
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup At room temperature (70 F) - 6-months (7-day mode), 1 month (24-hour mode). Battery life may vary by brand.
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour or 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 66
- Included Accessories Four AA Batteries, Red Pen, Quick Start Guide and 4" Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Source Battery; Four AA Batteries (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 2 Minutes to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy (Recorder Only) 1.8
- Temperature Range -50.0 to 50.0F (-45.0 to 10.0C); 0.0 to 100.0F (-20.0 to 40.0C); 0.0 to 250.0F (-20.0 to 120.0C)
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$58.00||Add|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
- Check AC adapter connection