High Temperature Process Logger
The HT350 is Dickson's answer to the food processing world. HACCP approved, interchangeable immersion probes, and a large temperature range: it makes keeping your food safe much, much easier.
- Customizable K-Thermocouple Probe
- Robust HACCP approved exterior
- USB download
- DicksonWare compatible
- Large Temperature Range
- IP Rating: 67 (Logger not meant to be submreged while monitoring)
NOTE: The HT350 is not compatible with DicksonWare Software Versons 17.24 or older.
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 9 months (at 1 Minute Sample Rate, Ambient Temperature)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,512 Sample Points
- Dimensions with Flat Cap 2.1” x 3.0” DIA (5.4 x 7.7cm)
- Dimensions with Handled Cap 2.75” x 3.0” DIA (7.0 x 7.7cm)
- Download Time 1 Minute (Approximate)
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure FDA Compliant Glass Filled PBT
- IP Rating 67 (Probe can be completely submerged in material. Logger can not. Logger will function properly during spray down and cleaning.)
- Included Accessories Tadiran Battery and Quick Start Guide (Software not included)
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows XP or higher, 1 free USB root hub, and CD Drive
- Power Source High Energy Lithium Tadiran Battery 2/3 AA (User Replaceable) TLH-5955
- Response Time 15 Minutes to move 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 second increments)
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C)
- Temperature Range -40 to 257F (-40 to 125C)
- Temperature Range Note Probe Temperature Range = -300 to 2000F (-184 to 1093C) (Standard Bead Wire: Max 500F)
- Temperature Sensor Type K-Thermocouple
- Unit Weight .75lb (12oz)
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.