Ethernet Vaccine Temperature Data Logger
This product has been replaced by the DWE
DicksonOne automatically collects temperature and humidity data and delivers it to where you are. Easily set alarms and track trends without wasting time collecting charts or downloading data. Let DicksonOne be proactive about your data so you don’t have to.
- Access your data from any internet connected device, anywhere!
- Multiple locations - monitor 1 point or 1000's
- Scaleable to any number of loggers
- Easy-to-use interface
- Email & SMS Text Alerts
- Secure Data
- Select Models are RS compatible
Note: DicksonOne Data Loggers require a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
To view more about the DicksonOne platform visit: DicksonOne.com
- Alarm Type Phone Call, SMS Text, Email, Audible
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22 to 160F (-30 to 71C)
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 hours
- Cable Details CAT5e Ethernet
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (Backup)
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Ethernet (Automatic)
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories Ethernet, AC Adapter, 1-Probe with Glycol Bottle, 4 AA Batteries
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type Alarms can be created for scenarios where the readings are outside a given range, communication has been lost, or the batteries are low. All paid accounts are eligible to receive email and SMS text alarm notifications.
- PC Requirements DicksonOne.com can be accessed from any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC/Laptop using Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9. WiFi loggers need a Windows PC with .Net 4.0 or newer for initial configuration. WiFi loggers are compatible with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 Personal security protocols.
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available)
- Power Source Input AC 100-240 0.5V 60/50 Hz
- Power Source Output DC 9V, 1A
- Power Status Indicator Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED
- Remote Sensor Length 6 ft (up to 3 extension cables can be added without sacrificing accuracy)
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable from: 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour
- Software Options All DicksonOne Data Loggers must be connected to a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
- Storage Conditions -22 to 122F (-30 to 50C)
- Storage Conditions RH 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature Accuracy +/-0.9F from -58 to 68F (+/-0.5C from -50 to 20C); +/-1.2F from 69 to 122F (+/-0.7C from 21 to 50C)
- Temperature Accuracy (Remainder of Range) +/-1.8F (+/-1C) from 123-158F (51-70C)
- Temperature Range -55 to 122F (-48 to 50C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Field Replaceable with Thermistor hard wired to PBC, submersible tip sealed in leak-proof glycol bottle Glycol will freeze at -55F
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.