Solutions For Monitoring And Capturing Critical Data
- DicksonOne automatically collects temperature and humidity data and delivers it to where you are.
- Easily set alarms and track trends without wasting time collecting charts or downloading data.
- Let DicksonOne be proactive about your data so you don’t have to!
- Re-calibration is essential, and we made it better. Much better.
- Never be without your device
- Easiest and quickest option for re-calibrating compatible devices
- Detach the old sensor, replace it with the new one, and that's it!
- No Software, No Charts, No Pens
- Complete data history with the touch of a finger
- Compatible with Replaceable Sensors
- Quick visual of data and in depth data analysis
- Zoom and Scroll data
Temperature Data Logging
- SM320: Quick and convenient temperature monitoring with easy data retrieval
- Versatile data logger & accepts any mini k-thermocouple probe
- Jumbo Display
- Flash Card Data Capable
- VFC70 perfect for monitoring vaccines / drugs stored in refrigerators or freezers
- Temperature chart recorder provides continuous 24/7 temperature monitoring
- Digital Display for quick reference for daily logs
- No software required!
- From 1 to 90 day recording periods
- Battery operated (user replaceable)
- Quick response time
High Resolution Chart Recorder
- This chart recorder has 8 User Selectable temperature ranges
- Use with any mini k-thermocouple probe
- Great for food processing and laboratory applications
Already know what you're looking for? Quickly add it to your cart for a fast checkout.
Chart Recorders & Data Loggers
Dickson makes it easy to reliably calibrate your data loggers and chart recorders, ensuring that you're always working with the most accurate data. Learn more why calibration is necessary and which calibration is right for your device.Dickson Calibration Services
From the Blog
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of instrumentation customers with large installations or unique requirements and demands. Please call 888-452-4626