Dicksonware & Legacy Uploader Installation and Setup
Use of the Legacy Uploader functionality requires the latest version of Dicksonware (v22.214.171.124 or higher).
- Connect the USB stick that’s pre-loaded with the software to your computer.
- The computer should automatically recognize the USB drive.
- On your local drives, look for the USB connected and click on the folder.
- Within the folder for the connected USB drive, click on the DicksonWare file to begin downloading. Save it to a file location where you can easily access it - preferably the desktop
- Two programs will be installed: the DicksonWare software (the interface) and the Legacy Uploader (runs in the background to process data).
To launch program:
- Once installed, the program should launch automatically. If it does not, you can access the file from your computer’s C: drive (or wherever you saved it).
- To enable the secured Legacy Uploader functionality, you’ll need the product key obtained with your purchase.
- Inside the program, go to Help > Upgrade to Secure