Adding a Legacy Device to DicksonOne
Creating a DicksonOne account:
If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to create an account on the DicksonOne website in order to take advantage of the Legacy Uploader features.
Follow these steps to set up an account:
- Visit DicksonOne.com/signup
- Complete the registration form and hit ‘Sign Up’
As an optional step, you may want to create one or more locations to group your loggers on the account. For info on how to set up locations, please click here
Adding a Logger to the Account:
- From the DicksonOne homepage, click on the green “Register Device” button
- Click on the “Legacy Device” tab
- Give the device a name, select a location from the dropdown (optional), and input the model number and serial number of the device
- Both the model number and serial number can be found on the back of the device, near the battery compartment door.
- Once the device has been added to the account, proceed to the next section to enable the Legacy Uploader to recognize that device.