How to I Suggest a Feature?
To suggest a feature for DicksonOne simply do the following:
- Click "Post a Public Question" under Contact Us in the menu on the right
- Choose "DicksonOne Feature Requests" from the drop-down menu
- Provide your name (ex: Matt M.)
- Provide an email address (not shown publicly)
- Name your feature (ex: New type of Alarm)
- Tell us more about your idea; why will it be useful, what would your ideal solution look like, etc
- Hit "Ask Question." The system will suggest related articles. If you don't see yours you can submit it.