Adding a Device to Your Account
Claiming your Device's Registration Code
If you haven't already done so, disconnect the logger from the computer you used to configure the network settings; make sure it is connected via AC power or it will not get a registration code!
1. Connect the AC adapter to a power source. As a battery saving feature, the logger will not transmit data wirelessly if disconnected from AC power.
2. Wait for the display to turn on. After a couple minutes the logger should display a 6 digit code on the screen.
NOTE: If it does not dispay a code after 5-10 minutes, make sure the logger has the correct settings by re-attaching it to a computer and using the widget to view, edit, an save the settings.
3. In your browser go to login to your account at DicksonOne.com
- If you have not yet setup an account, simply click the Sign Up For An Account link from the login page.
4. Click the Register Device button in the upper right.