Touchscreen - WiFi/Ethernet
When we began designing our new line of Touchscreen data loggers, we started with some simple, yet lofty goals: create a device that was feature heavy, easy to use, and allowed users to access their data history . . . anywhere.
So we combined a new Touchscreen interface with the power ofto deliver our most robust data logger yet.
- DicksonOne Integrated (WiFi or Ethernet Connectivity)
- Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- Interchangeable Replaceable Sensors
- User-selectable Sample Rate
- Customizable Alarms
For more information on Dicksondata.com/DicksonOne., visit
Probes/Sensors not included: To add Temperature and Humidity Sensors to your unit, click "Configure your System" below.
- Alarm Type Audible/Visual (Phone, Text, and Email Alarms via DicksonOne Subscription)
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 95% RH non-condensing (Logger Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 158.0F (0.0 to 60.0C)
- Antenna Type Internal
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup 70 Hours
- Battery Type Rechargeable Backup Battery
- Cable Details Up to 5 Probe Extensions (A898) can be used (50ft Total)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N995
- Data Capacity Approx 1,000,000 sample points (backup)
- Dimensions 8.5 x 1.75 x 7.0" (21.0 x 4.5 x 18.0cm)
- Display Dimensions 8" Diagonal
- Display Type LCD Touchscreen
- Display Update Rate Sample Interval Dependent (User Selectable)
- RKTC Specs:
- RTHM Specs:
- RRTD Specs:
- RTRH-R Specs:
- RTMP-R Specs:
- RTHM2 Specs:
- RKTC2 Specs:
- Differential Pressure Accuracy: +/-3.0% from -2.0 to 2.0inH20
- Resolution: 0.000
- Differential Pressure Accuracy: +/-3.0% from -0.5 to 0.5inH20
- Resolution: 0.000
- Download Type WiFi/Ethernet (DicksonOne Cloud), USB (must be formatted at FAT32)
- Enclosure Case Front: Polycarbonate; Case Back and Pods; ABS
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Mounting Bracket and Kickstand
- Mounting Options Mounting Bracket (Included with Touchscreen)
- PC Requirements Windows 7 or more recent
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 12V=1A
- Required Software DicksonOne SaaS Package, DicksonWare VERSION TBD
- Resolution LCD TBD
- Sample Interval User Selectable Sample Intervals: 60, 90 seconds / 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes. (10 and 30 seconds optional, please call for details)
- Sensor Type Replaceable Sensor (See Accessories for more information)
- Unit Weight 1.45lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-month
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.