Touchscreen - USB
When we began designing our new line of Touchscreen data loggers, we started with some simple, yet lofty goals. We wanted to create a device that was feature heavy, easy to use, and allowed users to access their data history anywhere.
By pushing the limits of connectivity, user-interface, and functionality, we did just that.
- Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- Interchangeable Replaceable Sensors
- User-selectable Sample Rate
- Customizable Alarms
- USB Flash Drive for Data Download
Find out what a DicksonOne Touchscreen could do for you.
Probes/Sensors not included: To add Temperature and Humidity Sensors to your unit, click "Configure your System" below.
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audible/Visual
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 95% RH non-condensing (Logger Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 14 to 140F (-10 to 60C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup 70 Hours
- Battery Type Rechargeable Backup Battery
- Cable Details Up to 5 Probe Extensions (A898) can be used (50ft Total)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N995
- Data Capacity Approx 1,000,000 sample points (backup)
- Dimensions 8.5 x 1.75 x 7" (21 x 4.5 x 18cm)
- Display Dimensions 8" Diagonal
- Display Type LCD Touchscreen
- Display Update Rate Sample Interval Dependent (User Selectable)
- Download Type USB (must be formatted at FAT32)
- Enclosure Case Front: Polycarbonate; Case Back and Pods; ABS
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Mounting Bracket and Kickstand
- Mounting Options Mounting Bracket (Included with Touchscreen)
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 12V=1A
- Required Software DicksonWare VERSION TBD
- Resolution LCD TBD
- Sample Interval 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour
- Sensor Type Replaceable Sensor (See Accessories for more information)
- Unit Weight 1.45lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-month
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.