Temperature Data Logger
A small temperature data logger with lots of cool features - Start/Stop functionality for the most precise data collection needs along with a digital display that provides current and min/max readings.
- Digital Display
- Start & Stop button
- 32KB data storage
- Battery powered
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -4.0 to 158.0F (-20.0 to 70.0C)
- Battery Life (Avg) 1 Year
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,512
- Delayed Start Yes
- Dimensions 2.88 x 2.0 x 1.25in
- Display Resolution 1
- Display Type LCD
- Display Update Rate 20 Seconds
- Download Time 1 Minute
- Download Type USB
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories 123A Lithium Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Software is not included.
- Minimum Software Version Required 13.6
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7; 2GB RAM, 1 free USB Port, CD drive for software installation (can be provided digitally)
- Power Source 132A Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 second increments).
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.2F from -4.0 to 158.0F (+/-0.7C from -20.0 to 70.0C)
- Temperature Range -4.0 to 158.0F (-20.0 to 70.0C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Internal Digital Temperature Sensor
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Verify that you have the correct version of Dickson software installed on your PC. Version 13.6 or higher is required.
Press and hold the Alarm button for 5 seconds.
- The display will remain blank if Press to Start is selected in Setup, but logging has not yet begun. Hold down the start button on the front of the logger for 1 second to start logging.
Verify that you have the correct version of Dickson software installed on your PC. Version 10 or higher is required.
Verify that the correct port is selected: From the main Dicksonware screen, click on Logger then Communication, a black dot will appear next to the selected port. You may need to select a different port.
You may need to relocate the download cable to another USB port and possibly try changing the port again in DicksonWare.
If communication has not been established with the previous steps, you may need to open the logger and remove the battery for a few seconds and then try all ports and cable combinations again (this will not cause the unit to lose any logged data, but you will have to clear the logger to restart the logging process, this is done using DicksonWare).
If possible, try another PC
When the logger looses battery power and batter power is restored the logger will stop logging until it is cleared in DicksonWare. The logger display will flash quickly to indicate that the logger is not saving data.