Compact Temperature Data Logger
This product has been replaced by the SK550
Dickson coin-sized temperature data loggers are at a great price point for mapping warehouses or large stability chambers. Their size makes them ideal for shipping and transportation applications.
- One year battery life
- 1.8F, 1C accuracy
- Easy to use
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate, Ambient Temperature)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 7,936
- Dimensions 0.62 x 1.4 x 1.75in
- Download Time 30 Seconds
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure Polycarbonate
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories 3V Lithium Battery (One per Unit) and Quick Start Guide. *Software is not included.
- Memory Type EEPROM
- Minimum Software Version Required 15.5
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or higher; 4 MB RAM, 1 free USB root hub and CD drive
- Power Source 3V Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Response Time 10 Minutes to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 10 seconds to 24 hour intervals, in 10 second increments).
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -4 to 158F
- Temperature Range -4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Digital Sensor
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units/Pkg 6
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure that USB is selected under File > Preferences > Communications.
Unplug USB cable and plug back in or try another USB cable.
Install a new battery (this will not cause the unit to lose any logged data, but the unit will stop logging and will need to be restarted using DicksonWare).
If possible, try another PC, and/or another USB port.