Small Pressure Data Logger
This compact and discreet pressure data logger fits in toolboxes, tight corners or in wide open spaces without attracting attention. The PR300 was built for real-world water and gas pressure monitoring.
- USB Downloading
- 0-300 PSI (PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA)
- Water resistant case
- Pressure sensor includes built in diaphragm seal
- Delayed Start
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 100% RH
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 1 Year at 5 minute sample rate (also dependent on operating environment)
- Calibration Options N100, N300
- Data Capacity 32512
- Delayed Start Yes
- Dimensions 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0inches (5.08 x 5.08 x 5.08cm)
- Download Time 45 Seconds
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure Water Resistant Stainless Steel
- Fitting 1/4" NPT Thread, 5/8" Hex (Sensor includes built-in Diaphragm Seal)
- IP Rating 65
- Included Accessories One 3.6 V Lithium Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Software sold separately.
- Minimum Software Version Required 17.16
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or newer, 4 MB RAM, 1 free USB Port, CD drive
- Power Source 3.6 V Lithium Battery (User Replaceable); Battery
- Pressure Accuracy 1%
- Pressure Range 0.0 to 300.0PSI
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals).
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units of Measure PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the correct version of software being used?
Version 12.4 or higher is required. Please contact customer service if correct version of software is being used and unit still does not communicate.
- Make sure the battery is good.
- Make sure the USB cable is not physically defective. Try another cable.
- Make sure that "USB" is selected under File>Preferences>Communications.
- Try another available USB port.
- If this is the first time attempting to communicate on this PC, or if new software or programs have been installed since the data logger was last used, try installing the software on another PC.
- If the logger was used in a moist or humid environment, condensation may have formed on the unit. Place logger is warm dry environment for 24 hrs. Clear memory and try communicating again.
- No, but make sure to press the clear button before removing the battery. This will ensure uninterrupted logging. If the clear button is not pressed, time will be inaccurate, but pressure readings will be correct.
- You will see a -42 reading if the battery was removed at any time, this marks the point at which logging was resumed once the battery was replaced.
Off = The logger is not logging
Solid Red = The logger is locked up. Remove the battery for at least 10 seconds, then put the battery back in. This process should help the logger reset (no logged data will be lost). The LED should begin to blink or remain off. If the LED remains sold red, contact customer service to return the unit for technical evaluation.