This product has been replaced by the PR325
Utility 0-300 PSI Pressure Data Logger
Download Images: |
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the correct version of software being used?
Version 12.4 or higher is required. Please contact customer service if correct version of software is being used and unit still does not communicate.
- Make sure the battery is good.
- Make sure the USB cable is not physically defective. Try another cable.
- Make sure that "USB" is selected under File>Preferences>Communications.
- Try another available USB port.
- If this is the first time attempting to communicate on this PC, or if new software or programs have been installed since the data logger was last used, try installing the software on another PC.
- If the logger was used in a moist or humid environment, condensation may have formed on the unit. Place logger is warm dry environment for 24 hrs. Clear memory and try communicating again.
- Unit may be "locked up", remove the battery and then replace it after a few moments.
Removing the battery will not erase any stored data.
- Battery may be dead or low, replace the battery.
- You will see a -42 reading if the battery was removed at any time, this marks the point at which logging was resumed once the battery was replaced.
- No, but make sure to press the clear button before removing the battery. This will ensure uninterrupted logging. If the clear button is not pressed, time will be inaccurate, but pressure readings will be correct.
The Flash Memory Download Feature was designed to work with standard MMC cards. MMC Plus cards can cause the unit to stop logging when used to download data. If you think the unit stops logging when the Flash Memory Download Feature is used, you might be using a MMC Plus card. We recommend using Dickson Flash Memory Cards.