8" (203mm) Temperature Chart Recorder
The reliable, valuable, and dependable Chart Recorder you've come to know and love from Dickson . . . now equipped with a Replaceable Sensor.
- 8" Chart (203mm)
- Replaceable Sensor
- K-Thermocouple Probe
- AC Power (With Battery Back-Up)
- User selectable recording times and temperature ranges
For use above 500F (260C) A203 required.
- Note: Immersion and Piercing Probe displayed in product photos are accessories to the unit, and do not come standard.
- Note: 31 Day chart is not available for temperature ranges [-20 to 20] and [0 to 150]
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Temp Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup Four AA Batteries. Powers unit for up to 3 Days.
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour, 7 Day or 31 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.375
- Display Dimensions Width 2.0
- Display Resolution 0.1
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Red Pen, Four AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide and 4' Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home, Alarm
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector, Replaceable Sensopr
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -50 to 50F/C; -20 to 20F/C; 0 to 100F/C; 0 to 150F/C; 0 to 250F/C; 0 to 500F/C; 0 to 1000F/C; 0 to 2000F
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
|C448||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -20 to 20 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C445||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -20 to 20 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$48.00||Add|
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$48.00||Add|
|C435||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Dday, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C425||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C459||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C428||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$48.00||Add|
|C444||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 2000 F||$48.00||Add|
|C443||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 2000 F||$48.00||Add|
|C406||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, -50 to 50||$48.00||Add|
|C407||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 250 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C408||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C409||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 100 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$52.00||Add|