8" (203mm) Temperature Chart Recorder
The reliable, valuable, and dependable Chart Recorder you've come to know and love from Dickson . . . now equipped with a Replaceable Sensor.
- 8" Chart (203mm)
- Replaceable Sensor
- K-Thermocouple Probe
- Battery Operation
- User selectable recording times and temperature ranges
For use above 500F (260C) A203 required.
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- Approvals CE
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour, 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Poly-carbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories Red Pen, Four AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide and 4' Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Source Four AA Batteries (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LED
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K-Thermocouple Probe, Replaceable Sensor
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C)
- Temperature Range -50 to 50F/C; -20 to 20F/C; 0 to 100F/C; 0 to 150F/C; 0 to 250F/C; 0 to 500F/C; 0 to 1000F/C; 0 to 2000F; 50 to 150F/C
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$48.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$48.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C425||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C428||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C435||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Dday, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$48.00||Add|
|C443||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 2000 F||$48.00||Add|
|C444||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 2000 F||$48.00||Add|
|C445||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -20 to 20 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C448||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -20 to 20 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|C459||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$48.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$52.00||Add|