Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Temp Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup Four AA Batteries. Powers unit for up to 3 Days.
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour, 7 Day or 31 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.375
- Display Dimensions Width 2.0
- Display Resolution 0.1
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Red Pen, Four AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide and 4" Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home, Alarm
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 1 Minute to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy (Recorder Only) 1.8
- Temperature Range -20.0 to 20.0F (-30.0 to -5.0C); 0.0 to 1000.0F (-20.0 to 540.0C); 0.0 to 2000.0F; 20.0 to 100.0F (-5.0 to 40.0C); 50.0 to 150.0F (10.0 to 65.0C)
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$52.00||Add|
|C443||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 2000 F||$52.00||Add|
|C444||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 2000 F||$52.00||Add|
|C445||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -20 to 20 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C446||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 20 to 100 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C447||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 50 to 150 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C448||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -20 to 20 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C449||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 20 to 100 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|C450||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 50 to 150 F/C||$52.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$56.00||Add|
For more information on this product and other 8" Temperature Chart Recorders products see the 8" Temperature Chart Recorders page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
- Check AC adapter connection