6" (152mm) Temperature Chart Recorder
Our 6" (152mm) line of temperature chart recorders feature a sleek look and feel, precision pen movement, k-thermocouple probes and 8 user selectable temperature ranges to choose from. The 6" (152mm) is a great size for monitoring refrigerators and freezers.
- One K-Thermocouple Probe
- 6" Chart (152mm)
- User selectable recording times and 8 temperature ranges
- AC power with battery backup
- Replaceable Sensors
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Battery Backup 4AA Battery Back-up. Powers unit for up to 2 days.
- Battery Life (Avg) 48 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour or 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.25 x 7.56 x 7.56in
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Red Pen, 9V Battery, Quick Start Guide and 4' Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22.0 to 122.0F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1.0C from -30.0 to 50.0C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -100.0 to 0.0F/C; -50.0 to 0.0F/C; -50.0 to 50.0F/C; 0.0 to 50.0F/C; 0.0 to 100.0F/C; 0.0 to 250.0F/C; 0.0 to 500.0F; 50.0 to 100.0F/C
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 5 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
|C651||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C652||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C653||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 50 or -50 to 0 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C654||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 50 or -50 to 0 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C655||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 50 to 100 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C656||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 50 to 100 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C657||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C658||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C659||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C660||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C661||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F||$54.00||Add|
|C662||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F||$54.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$58.00||Add|