8" (203mm) Universal Input Chart Recorder
Create your own chart recorder with this 8" (203mm) high resolution instrument that accepts a number of voltage inputs. It is easy to record whatever variable you want, simply connect your transmitter to the ET855 and you are ready to go.
- 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc
- Display with Min/Max
- Audio/Visual Alarms
- Varying output ranges dependent on chosen charts
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Accuracy - Recorder Only Display Only: 2% full scale | Accuracy Chart 3% full scale
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 48 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Channels 2 (mA or Vdc)
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour or 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.375
- Display Dimensions Width 2.0
- Display Resolution .001, .01, .1 or 1 (Determined by Range Selected)
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, 1 Red Pen, 1 Blue Pen, 9V Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Charts sold separately.
- Input Connections Screw Terminal Block
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home
- Maximum Input Voltage 5 Volts. *Instrument records direct current (DC).
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Response Time 20 Seconds to Full Scale. *May vary per transmitter.
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
|C405||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -0.1 to 0.1||$54.00||Add|
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C422||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 300||$54.00||Add|
|C425||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C431||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 300||$54.00||Add|
|C435||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Dday, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C436||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 200||$54.00||Add|
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$54.00||Add|
|C442||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -150 to 250 or -0.15 to 0.25||$54.00||Add|
|C452||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -150 to 250 or -0.15 to 0.25||$54.00||Add|
|C453||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 14||$54.00||Add|
|C456||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 200||$54.00||Add|
|C457||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 14||$54.00||Add|
|C495||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -0.1 to 0.1||$54.00||Add|
|P266||3 Red, 3 Blue - 2 Channel Temperature||$58.00||Add|
Frequently Asked Questions
Pen adjust may be needed if the pen(s) and display do not match. Before proceeding check your calibration date, the unit may be due for a recalibration, if so contact Dickson.
While the unit is on, press and hold both the Pen Home button and the On/Off button (making sure to press the Pen Home button first so the unit will not turn off). The led will blink rapidly between amber and green for about five seconds, the LED will then turn green, release the Pen Home and On/Off buttons. The led will flash amber and green for one second and the led will turn off.
One pen model: The red pen will move to the outer edge of the chart and is ready to be adjusted. Use the Adjust-Up and Adjust-Down buttons to move the pen to the maximum temperature line on the chart. Once the pen is set, the Pen Home button will move the pen to reaffirm the new pen position. Press the On/Off button to exit pen home adjust.
Two pen models: Both pens will move to the outer edge of the chart, and then the shorter red pen will move to the current position. Use the Adjust-Up and Adjust-Down buttons to move the pen to the maximum temperature line on the chart. Once the shorter red pen is set, the Pen Home button will move the shorter red pen to the outer edge of the chart and the longer blue pen will move to its current position. The Adjust-Up and Adjust-Down buttons will adjust the longer blue pen position. Once the pen is set, the Pen Home button will move the longer blue pen to the outer edge of the chart and the shorter red pen will move to its new position. Each time pen home is pressed the two pens will switch positions (moving the most recently adjusted position) until the On/Off button is pressed to exit pen adjust mode.
Note: Pressing the On/Off button will exit the adjustment and return the unit to normal operation. Each time the pen home or On/Off button is pressed, the adjustment currently in progress will be stored. The unit will take one minute to exit Pen Adjust Mode once the On/Off button is pressed.
1. Alarm on or off
2. Pen 1 alarm min
3. Pen 1 alarm max
(if it is a two pen unit the following states also exist)
4. Pen 2 alarm min
5. Pen 2 alarm max
To set the alarm, make sure unit is on and press and hold the Alarm button. The LED will blink red rapidly for about five seconds, and then the led will go solid green. Release the Alarm button and the led will turn red. At this point the display will show the following: ON with a delta symbol, or OFF without a delta
Pressing either the Adjust-Up or Adjust-Down buttons, located on the back of the unit next to the dip switch, will toggle the alarm on/off.
Pressing Pen Home will scroll to the next alarm option. The options are as follows:
In order to set pen alarm minimums and maximums, pressing the Adjust-Up will increase the alarm value, and pressing the Adjust-Down will decrease the alarm value. There is acceleration if the Adjust-Up button is held down. Repetitively pressing the pen home button will scroll through the five options until the alarm button is pressed to exit from alarm adjust. Each press of the Pen Home or Alarm button will store the new settings. The unit will take one minute to exit Alarm Set Mode once the Alarm button is pressed.
If the alarm is triggered, ALRN will show on the display, the led will show as solid red and the alarm will sound. Press the Alarm button to silence Audible Alarm.
Solid Green - AC Power with Battery Backup
Blinks Red - AC Power with Low Battery or No Battery
Blinks Green - Battery Only
Solid Red - Battery Only (Low Battery)
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
- Check AC adapter connection