The fully redesigned Dickson Display Logger incorporates features from our best selling devices into non-connected units. With the logger, it's easy to collect temperature and humidity data from Dickson's replaceable sensors. Let Dickson be proactive about your data so you don’t have to be!
- USB enabled for fast downloading with Legacy Uploader
- Easy-to-use interface
- Audio and Visual alarms
- Compatible with Replaceable Sensors (Patent Pending)
Using the latest version of DicksonWare™ Software, you can set up your Dickson loggers, view and download data, and reset your logger to the factory settings.
Starting at $309 with selected sensor
*This product is also available in a VFC bundle.
- Alarm Type Audio, Visual
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 158.0f (0.0 to 70.0c)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 2 Years (At 5 minute Sample Interval and Display Refresh Interval and 72F. Shorter intervals will reduce battery life.)
- Battery Type 2 AA batteries
- Channels Up to 2 Channels
- Data Capacity ~400,000 readings
- Dimensions 87.0 x 76.0mm
- Display Dimensions 50 x 67mm
- Display Resolution 0.1 from 0.0 to 999.99; 1 over 1000
- Display Type LCD Display
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure White; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 20
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Power Source Two user-replaceable AA Batteries (AC power adapter sold separately as A075)
- Power Status Indicator LCD Display
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 or 10 second increments).
- Sensor Type Replaceable Sensors including: ambient temperature and humidity, thermistor in buffer solution, RTD, K-thermocouple
- Software Options SW05, SW06
- Unit Weight 125g
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12 Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.