The fully redesigned Dickson Display Logger incorporates features from our best selling devices into non-connected units. With the logger, it's easy to collect temperature and humdity data from Dickson's replaceable sensors. Let Dickson be proactive about your data so you don’t have to be!
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio,Visual
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 2 Years
- Battery Type 2 AA batteries
- Calibration Options N110,N200,N300
- Channels 2 Channels
- Display Resolution 0.1 from 0.0 to 999.99; 1 over 1000
- Display Type LCD Display
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure White; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 20
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Power Source Two AA Batteries (User Replaceable) *AC Adapter is not included, but can be used.
- Power Source Notes AC Power is optional, but not included.
- Power Status Indicator LCD Display
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 or 10 second increments).
- Sensor Type Replaceable
- Software Options SW01, SW02
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12 Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.