Blood Bank Recorder
This product has been replaced by the KT6P5
This unit is perfect for monitoring your blood supplies and tissue samples or specimen. It documents the temperature conditions directly onto a paper chart 24/7 helping you meet FDA, AABB, and JCAHO regulations.
This unit features:
Optionally, you can receive a phone call when the unit is measuring alarm conditions (see accessories tab)
- Relay contacts to incorporate your Building Management System
- 6in (152mm) readable chart (ordered separately)
- Remote probe
- Audio alarms
- AC power with battery backup
User selectable recording times and temperature ranges
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Temp Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32.0 to 122.0F (0.0 to 50.0C)
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Battery Backup 9V Battery Back-up. Powers unit for up to 2 days.
- Battery Life (Avg) 48 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour or 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.25 x 7.56 x 7.56in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.18
- Display Dimensions Width 0.59
- Display Resolution 0.1 Degree from -9.9 to 199.9; 1 Degree resolution above 199 and below 9.9
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Red Pen, 9V Battery, Quick Start Guide and 4" Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home, Alarm
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Note on Relay Type Relay does not function while unit is running on only battery power.
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Relay Connection Spade Lugs, Male 0.25. One Relay per Channel.
- Relay Type SPST, 24 VDC, 0.5 A, N/O
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22.0 to 122.0F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1.0C from -30.0 to 50.0C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -100.0 to 0.0F/C; -50.0 to 0.0F/C; -50.0 to 50.0F/C; 0.0 to 50.0F/C; 0.0 to 100.0F/C; 0.0 to 250.0F/C; 0.0 to 500.0F; 50.0 to 100.0F/C
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
|C651||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C652||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$54.00||Add|
|C657||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C658||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$54.00||Add|
|C661||6" (152mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F||$54.00||Add|
|C662||6" (152mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F||$54.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$58.00||Add|