This is the latest version (17.27.0) of DicksonWare™ Secure Software (USB download cable included). Use the software to setup your Dickson loggers, view and download data, and reset your logger to the factory settings.
DicksonWare Secure includes all the features of the standard software, but also provides:
- 21CFR11 Compliance
- Password protection for your settings
- Data encryption
- Labeling of all charts with the User ID and serial number of your logger
- An audit trail of user activity
This version of the software is typically recommended for complying with the regulations of food and drug companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to: c:\dickson\dw (or dwSecure)\DicksonWare.ini (this is listed as a Configurations Settings file)
- Open the file with a text editor like notepad.
- Find: UseUSBDevice=
- Change the 0 to a 1.
The following DicksonWare features are not supported by Windows 7 & 8.1:
- When viewing downloaded data in Table view the Export and Save functions are grayed out. Opening the Graph tab will re-enable these options.
- Unit Serial Numbers are not always displayed on the graph channel titles.
- Save "Downloaded Data - Export Graphic" to a File will lock up the application. User must select Clip Board and past to Word or another application.
- The application manual is not accessible. A copy for any customer who needs one is attached.
- For international customers, the PC date format should be set to MM/DD/YY.