Outside Sales Representative
This position is accountable for selling, promoting and presenting a portfolio of environmental monitoring products in targeted industries.
The Sales Representative would be responsible for:
- Maintaining an active sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding all sales revenue targets, goals and expense budgets
- Work with the Sales Manager to communicate progress and strategies in targeted accounts
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations by sustaining regular contact and building superior relationships
- Must be self-motivated, organized, personable, and process excellent communication skills to prioritize activities with targeted high volume accounts
- Demonstrates thoroughness with all work related activities
- BA/BS degree
- 1-5 years of successful sales experience
- Strong ability to organize and present ideas clearly
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Goal Driven
We offer a competitive base + commission salary and benefit package including a healthcare program
and 401K plan.
The Dickson Company:
It’s highly probable that Dickson has touched your life many times this year.
Our customers include
- 90% of the Fortune 1000 companies
- 70% of all Hospitals
- More than 100,000 refrigerators holding vaccines
- Thousands of public buildings – from libraries to airports
- Many of the Top Museums
Qualified Candidates ONLY!