DicksonOne How-Tos | Dickson
Setting up Your Logger
- Replacing a device
- How to find the MAC address of your logger
- How do I reset the Min/Max on the display of my logger?
- Note on replacing a first generation device with a second generation device
- Replaceable sensors and Calibrations
Alarms in DicksonOne
- Not reporting alarms
- Probe/replaceable sensor disconnect
- How to create an alarm template
- How to apply an alarm template to a device
- How to create a template from an existing device's alarms
- Apply an alarm template to multiple devices
- Setting standard alarms
- Using the escalation feature (multiple delays)
- What to do if I have to many escalations for a given condition?
Working with Locations
Viewing your Data
- Add reference lines to graph area
- Change or remove reference lines on a graph
- Adjust the range of the graph area
- Change the type of data displayed in the graph area
- Key phrases and meanings from the graph area
- Using the real-time funtionality
- Understanding the graph area
- Understanding the summary data
- How to compare data from two devices
DicksonOne Reporting Suite
Exporting Data from DicksonOne
Users & Permissions
- What type of customers are using DicksonOne?
- When are you going to release a new version of DicksonOne?
- What is SaaS
- What happens when my account is about to expire?
- Is DIcksonOne 21CFR Part 11 Compliant?
- Can I have administrator users with edit abilities as well as regular users with view-only abilities?
- Is there a limit to how many loggers I can add to my account?
- What operating systems are compatible with DicksonOne
- What uptime can we expect?
- How do I replace the replaceable sensor on my logger?
- What types of alarms is DicksonOne capable of?
How is data stored?
- Can I backup data automatically to my own servers?
- How to turn HTTPs off and on
- How do I know my account/data is secure?
- Can my logger(s) run on batteries alone?
- How do I know if my device has lost power?
- What happens if my device loses its internet connection?
- What type of radios does the WiFi logger support?
- What type of wireless encryption do the WiFi loggers support?
- How will the loggers affect my network's bandwidth?
- Do the loggers send encrypted data?
- What happens to a logger when there is a power failure?
- What happens if I unplug my ethernet cable or my WiFi network goes down?
- Why are there multiple lines of the same color on my graph?
- What happens to my data when my account expires?
- Help! I'm not receiving emails from DicksonOne / What to do if you're not getting emails from DicksonOne
- What do the colors of LEDs on the logger mean?
- How do I update the firmware on my logger?
- Why am I getting repeated not reporting alarms?
- Error Codes
- DWE Error Codes
- Alternatives to using the Java network configuration utility/widget
DicksonOne Mobile Apps
- Is there a DicksonOne mobile app?
- Mobile app features & limitations