WiZARD2 Ethernet Vaccine Temperature Data Logger
Place these data loggers throughout your facility and receive all data automatically at your PC. No retrieving data from loggers, no hard wiring loggers back to your PC. This is the easiest and most cost-effective way to create a scalable monitoring network.
- One thermistor probe with attached glycol bottle
- Audio/Visual Alarms
- Email and Text alerts available
- Eliminates the need to change charts and pens
- Vaccine data is wirelessly downloaded to your computer
- Loggers continue to log in the event of a power outage
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Support InformationDickson WT630 Product Manual
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual Alarms: High/Low Temperatures. Email/Text Alarms: High/Low, Low Battery, Calibration Due, Lost Communication
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Logger only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22 to 122F (-30 to 50C)
- Antenna Type Internal
- Approvals RoHS, FCC Part 15 Compliance, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate in Moderate Conditions)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Ethernet
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories USB Cable, AC Adapter, 1-Probe with Glycol Bottle, 4 AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type All alarm conditions will generate a pop-up notification in the Dickson WiZARD Software. Text/Email notification available with use of WiZARD SECURE Software.
- Notes The WT630 Logger reads temperature and sends data back to the Receiver at regular intervals.
- Output Signal 4800 Baud Serial Data
- PC Requirements Minimum of 2 GB RAM; Windows XP (with service pack 3) and Windows 7; 2 available USB ports
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available)
- Power Source Input AC 100-240 0.5V 60/50 Hz
- Power Source Output DC 9V, 1A
- Power Status Indicator Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED
- Remote Sensor Length 10 ft
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 10 seconds to 1 hour in 10 second intervals)
- Signal Strength Less than 100 mW
- Storage Conditions -22 to 158F (-30 to 70C)
- Storage Conditions RH 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.2F from -20 to 120F 1.8F (+/-1C from -30 to 50C)
- Temperature Range -55 to 122F (-48 to 50C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Thermistor hard wired to PBC, submersible tip sealed in leak-proof glycol bottle Glycol will freeze at -55F
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Wireless Wizard2 IQOQ Validation PackageWireless Wizard2 IQOQ Validation Package