Temperature & Humidity Logger
This temperature and humidity data logger excels in the widest range of applications, regulatory compliance, HVAC balancing, warehouse mapping, process control and more. Simple to set-up, easy to use and battery powered.
- USB enabled fast downloading
- 32KB data storage
- User defined sampling rates - you determine how often it takes a reading
- Battery powered
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type LED Indicator; Visual
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -10 to 176F (-25 to 80C)
- Battery Life (Avg) 1 Year
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature, CH2: Humidity
- Data Capacity 32,000 (16,000 per Channel)
- Dimensions 0.9 x 2.1 x 3.1in
- Download Time 1 Minute
- Download Type USB
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2% RH from 0 to 60%; +/-3% RH from 60 to 95%
- Humidity Range 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Humidity Sensor Type Monolithic IC Humidity Sensor
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories CR2450 Lithium Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Software is not included.
- Minimum Software Version Required 10.0
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or newer; 16 MB RAM, 1 free USB root hub, CD drive, VGA monitor or better
- Power Source CR2450 Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 second increments).
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-0.8F from 20 to 120F 1.8F Remaining (+/-0.44C from -7 to 49C 1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -10 to 176F (-23 to 80C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Internal Digital Temperature Sensor
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if an alarm condition has been detected?
If an alarm condition has been detected, the LED will blink green, then red while sampling. An alarm will persist until cleared using the Dicksonware Alarm Level Update or the memory CLEAR button.
Why is the LED flashing red?
- The LED will flash red if the logger is set for a delayed start.
Why is the unit flashing green or not at all?
There is an LED indicator located on the front lower right corner of the unit. This indicator will flash green every 10 seconds ONLY when the unit is sampling and operating properly. If the indicator is not flashing, please verify the following:
The logger memory may be full; download the data and clear the memory.
Sampling may not be activated. To start sampling clear the memory.
The battery may need replacing (Battery Level may be checked via Dicksonware using USB power), or is installed upside down. See battery Replacement.
Condensation may have formed on the unit. Place unit in a warm dry environment for 24 hrs.
Clear memory and try again. These loggers are designed for use in a non-condensing environment.
If the environment creates condensation, try placing the unit (temperature only models) in a small sealed plastic bag to protect it from condensation.