Pressure Data Logger
Our most feature rich line of pressure data loggers. Instruments provide data retrieval without having to move the unit and the digital display provides current and min/max readings.
- 0-100 PSI (PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA )
- IP68 resistant case
- 1-second sampling rate
- Flash card option for data retrieval
- Delayed Start
- USB Connectivity
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Support InformationDickson PR125 Product Manual
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 100% RH
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 5 Minute Sample Rate)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300
- Data Capacity 64,768
- Display Dimensions Height 0.56
- Display Dimensions Width 0.8
- Display Resolution Depends on Unit of Measure Selected from 0.000 to 0000; 0.1PSI
- Display Type LCD
- Display Update Rate 20 Seconds
- Download Time 45 Seconds
- Download Type USB / Flash Card
- Enclosure Glass Filled Polycarbonate; Stainless Steel Hex
- Fitting 1/4" NPT Thread; 1.11" Hex (Sensor includes built in Diaphragm Seal)
- IP Rating 68
- Included Accessories One DL123 Lithium Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Software sold separately.
- Minimum Software Version Required 12.4
- Mounting Options Stem
- PC Requirements MS Windows 98 or newer
- Power Source Battery; DL123 Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LCD Display
- Pressure Accuracy 1%
- Pressure Range 0 to 100PSI
- Sample Interval User Selectable (From 1 second to 24 hours).
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units of Measure PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why won't the logger communicate?</B
- Why is the display frozen or not working?
- Why does my downloaded data show a -42 reading?
- Will I lose any logged data when replacing the battery?
- How is the unit of measure on the LCD changed?</B
- Can not activate delayed start feature in DicksonWare
- Why doesn't my display and DicksonWare software values match? (Display units only)</B
- What does W.H. stand for at the top right of my display?
- Why does my logger stop logging when I use the Flash Memory Card?
Why won't the logger communicate?</B
- Is the correct version of software being used?
Version 12.4 or higher is required. Please contact customer service if correct version of software is being used and unit still does not communicate.
- Make sure the battery is good.
- Make sure the USB cable is not physically defective. Try another cable.
- Make sure that "USB" is selected under File>Preferences>Communications.
- Try another available USB port.
- If this is the first time attempting to communicate on this PC, or if new software or programs have been installed since the data logger was last used, try installing the software on another PC.
- If the logger was used in a moist or humid environment, condensation may have formed on the unit. Place logger is warm dry environment for 24 hrs. Clear memory and try communicating again.
Why is the display frozen or not working?
- Unit may be "locked up", remove the battery and then replace it after a few moments.
Removing the battery will not erase any stored data.
- Battery may be dead or low, replace the battery.
Why does my downloaded data show a -42 reading?
- You will see a -42 reading if the battery was removed at any time, this marks the point at which logging was resumed once the battery was replaced.
Will I lose any logged data when replacing the battery?
- No, but make sure to press the clear button before removing the battery. This will ensure uninterrupted logging. If the clear button is not pressed, time will be inaccurate, but pressure readings will be correct.
How is the unit of measure on the LCD changed?</BThe display value is changed using Dickson software. Within DicksonWare go to Setup and click on the Display Scale tab. Choose your unit of measure under Logger and click on Save.
Can not activate delayed start feature in DicksonWareThis feature was referenced in the manual in error. This feature is not active for this model.
Why doesn't my display and DicksonWare software values match? (Display units only)</BMake sure the display and the software is set for the same value...psi, bar etc.
What does W.H. stand for at the top right of my display?W.H. stands for Water Hammer. You will see this when you select a 1 second sample rate, you are sampling enough to see if there are negative pressures caused by back flow (water hammer).
Why does my logger stop logging when I use the Flash Memory Card?
The Flash Memory Download Feature was designed to work with standard MMC cards. MMC Plus cards can cause the unit to stop logging when used to download data. If you think the unit stops logging when the Flash Memory Download Feature is used, you might be using a MMC Plus card. We recommend using Dickson Flash Memory Cards.