Small Pressure Data Logger
This product has been replaced by the PR150
This compact and discreet pressure data logger fits in toolboxes, tight corners or in wide open spaces without attracting attention. The PR100 was built for real-world water and gas pressure monitoring.
- 0-100 PSI (PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA)
- Water resistant case
- 3 year battery
- Pressure sensor includes built in diaphragm seal
- Delayed Start
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 100% RH
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 22 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 3 Years. *Battery life depends on sample rate and operating environment.
- Calibration Options N100, N300
- Data Capacity 7936
- Download Time 45 Seconds
- Download Type Serial
- Enclosure Water Resistant Stainless Steel
- Fitting 1/4" NPT Thread, 5/8" Hex (Sensor includes built-in Diaphragm Seal)
- IP Rating 65
- Included Accessories One 3.6 V Lithium Battery and Quick Start Guide. *Software sold separately.
- Minimum Software Version Required 126.96.36.199
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or newer, 4 MB RAM, 1 free COM (serial) port, CD drive
- Power Source 3.6 V Lithium Battery (User Replaceable); Battery
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Pressure Accuracy 1%
- Pressure Range 0 to 100PSI
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 10 seconds to 24 hour intervals, in 10 second increments).
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units of Measure PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHg, Pascal, kP, MCA
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration?
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Data Logger functioning otherwise? Is the red L.E.D flashing once every 10 seconds? Make sure battery is good.
- Is the correct version of software being used?
Minimum requirement is DicksonWare 188.8.131.52 or higher
- Make sure the download cable is not physically defective.
- Is the correct COM port selected?
- Try another available COM port through the software.
- Has the communication speed (baud rate) been changed? It should be set on ADAPTIVE.
- Check Com port allocations in the PC's Device Manager, make sure the COM port you're trying to use is not "reserved" for something else.
- Try another data logger. (if available)
- Try another available COM port connection on back of PC.
- Remove the battery for a minute to reset the logger. (this will not cause the unit to lose any logged data, but you will have to clear the logger to restart the logging process)
- If this is the first time attempting to communicate on this PC, or if new software or programs have been installed since the data logger was last used, try installing the software on another PC.
(not a laptop)
- Has the Data Logger just been removed from a cool environment? Condensation may have momentarily formed internally, wait for the unit to warm up, it should power up and give all data stored.
A USB to Serial adapter can be used. If you do not have an available dedicated serial port to use for communications with the logger, you may use a 3rd party USB to Serial adapter which is readily available from any electronic or computer store.
Setup: These adapters have a serial communications port and a USB communications port. The USB cable will connect to your computer and your existing serial cable will connect to the logger and the USB adapter. These adapters will also have a software driver that will need to be installed before use. Once the adapter is connected and the software installed, your computer will have a new serial port available under logger and communications.
Off = The logger is not logging
Solid Red = The logger is locked up. Remove the battery for at least 10 seconds, then put the battery back in. This process should help the logger reset (no logged data will be lost). The LED should begin to blink or remain off. If the LED remains sold red, contact customer service to return the unit for technical evaluation.