8" (203mm) Temperature Chart Recorder
The KT856 has a full 8" (203mm) chart, two K-Thermocouple probes, digital display, alarms and relay contacts. The KT856 is our most feature rich temperature chart recorder.
- Two K-Thermocouple Probe
- Digital Display
- Relay Contacts
- User selectable recording times and temperature ranges
NOTE: For use above 500F (260C) A203 required.
Charts are sold separately.
Support InformationDickson KT856 Product Manual
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual on High/Low Temp Limits
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup Four AA Batteries. Powers unit for up to 3 Days.
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature, CH2: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour, 7 Day or 31 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Display Dimensions Height 1.375
- Display Dimensions Width 2.0
- Display Resolution 0.1
- Display Type LCD
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories AC Adapter, Red Pen, Four AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide and Two 4' Bead-Wire Probes. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home, Alarm
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Note on Relay Type Relay does not function while unit is running on only battery power.
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available); AC Adapter
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Relay Connection Spade Lugs, Male 0.25. One Relay per Channel.
- Relay Type SPST, 24 VDC, 0.5 A, N/O
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 2 K T/C with Mini Connectors
- Response Time 1 Minute to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -50 to 50F/C; -20 to 20F/C; 0 to 100F/C; 0 to 150F/C; 0 to 250F/C; 0 to 500F; 0 to 1000F/C; 0 to 2000F; 20 to 100F/C; 50 to 150F/C
- Temperature Sensor 2 Remote Probes
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Glycol BottleBottle of Propylene Glycol Solution - dampen temperature swings.
Shielded Immersion Probe15' (4.5m) Shielded Thermocouple with 4" (10cm) stainless steel tip
Universal Plug Kit for AC AdapterSet of Three International Power Plugs for AC Adapter
|C448||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -20 to 20 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C445||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -20 to 20 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C406||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, -50 to 50||$40.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$40.00||Add|
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$40.00||Add|
|C409||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 100 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C435||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Dday, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C425||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C407||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 250 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C459||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C428||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C408||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$40.00||Add|
|C444||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 2000 F||$40.00||Add|
|C443||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 2000 F||$40.00||Add|
|P266||3 Red, 3 Blue - 2 Channel Temperature||$45.00||Add|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- What if my instrument turns off?
- Why is PROB displayed?
- Why is my LED flashing red?
- How do I adjust the pens?
- How do I set the Alarm(s)?
- What do the different colors on the LED Light mean?
- Why can't I get into calibration mode using the "on/off" and "adjust down" buttons?
- Why won't the alarm work when the unit is set for Celsius?
- Why is the LED not solid green when the unit is on?
- Why is the response time slower when the unit is powered by batteries only?
- Can one of the pens be disabled on a two channel unit?
- Why don't the display and chart match?
What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
What if my instrument turns off?
- Check AC adapter connection