This product has been replaced by the KT856
8" Data-Detail On Alert! Temperature Chart Recorder.
Click on the link to view and order the NEW KT8 Chart Recorder. KT856
Download Images: |
Charts are sold separately.
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
|C406||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, -50 to 50||$45.00||Add|
|C407||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 250 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C408||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C409||8" (203mm) Chart 31-Day, 0 to 100 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$45.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$45.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C428||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|C459||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$45.00||Add|
|P266||3 Red, 3 Blue - 2 Channel Temperature||$49.00||Add|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- What if my instrument turns off?
- Why is PROB displayed?
- Why is my LED flashing red?
- How do I adjust the pens?
- How do I set the Alarm(s)?
- What do the different colors on the LED Light mean?
- Why can't I get into calibration mode using the "on/off" and "adjust down" buttons?
- Why won't the alarm work when the unit is set for Celsius?
- Why is the LED not solid green when the unit is on?
- Why is the response time slower when the unit is powered by batteries only?
- Can one of the pens be disabled on a two channel unit?
- Why don't the display and chart match?
What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
What if my instrument turns off?
- Check AC adapter connection