8" (203mm) Temperature Chart Recorder
The KT800 is a unique chart recorder, it has a full 8" (203mm) chart, is battery operated and is equipped with a K-Thermocouple probe. The combination of superfine data resolution with the 8" (203mm) chart and battery operation makes this a portable and precision instrument.
- K-Thermocouple Probe
- 8" Chart (203mm)
- Battery Operation
- User selectable recording times and temperature ranges
NOTE: For use above 500F (260C) A203 required.
Charts are sold separately.
Support InformationDickson KT800 Product Manual
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Recorder Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Backup At room temperature (70 F) - 6-months (7-day mode), 1 month (24-hour mode). Battery life may vary by brand.
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Chart Rotation Speed 24 Hour or 7 Day
- Dimensions 3.1 x 9.2 x 9.2in
- Enclosure Rugged Black ABS Case, Polycarbonate Door, Aluminum Dial
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories Four AA Batteries, Red Pen, Quick Start Guide and 4' Bead-Wire Probe. *Charts sold separately.
- Keypad Functions Power On/Off, Pen Home
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Power Source Battery; Four AA Batteries (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Response Time 2 Minutes to 63% of Full Scale
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22 to 122F 3.8F Remaining (+/-1C from -30 to 50C 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -50 to 50F/C; -20 to 20F/C; 0 to 100F/C; 0 to 150F/C; 0 to 250F/C; 0 to 500F/C; 0 to 1000F/C; 0 to 2000F; 20 to 100F/C; 50 to 150F/C
- Temperature Sensor Remote Probe
- Unit Weight 9 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.
Shielded Immersion Probe15' (4.5m) Shielded Thermocouple with 4" (10cm) stainless steel tip
|C448||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -20 to 20 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C445||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -20 to 20 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C414||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, -50 to 50 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C411||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, -50 to 50 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C412||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 100||$40.00||Add|
|C410||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 100||$40.00||Add|
|C435||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Dday, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C425||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 150 or 0 to 0.15 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C439||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C432||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 250 or 0 to 0.25 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C459||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 500 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C428||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 500 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C440||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 1000 F/C||$40.00||Add|
|C441||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 1000||$40.00||Add|
|C444||8" (203mm) Chart 7-Day, 0 to 2000 F||$40.00||Add|
|C443||8" (203mm) Chart 24-Hour, 0 to 2000 F||$40.00||Add|
|P222||6 Red Pens||$45.00||Add|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- What if my instrument turns off?
- Why is PROB displayed?
- Why is my LED flashing red?
- How do I adjust the pens?
- How do I set the Alarm(s)?
- What do the different colors on the LED Light mean?
- Why can't I get into calibration mode using the "on/off" and "adjust down" buttons?
- Why won't the alarm work when the unit is set for Celsius?
- Why is the LED not solid green when the unit is on?
- Why is the response time slower when the unit is powered by batteries only?
- Can one of the pens be disabled on a two channel unit?
- Why don't the display and chart match?
What if my instrument is not responding to a key press?
- Try slower, firmer key presses.
- Maybe the unit is locked up. If the chart recorder is locked up there will be no response to button presses, however, the unit may appear to be working, but the readings won't change and the chart will not rotate. To correct this, remove ac and battery power then re-power.
What if my instrument turns off?
- Check AC adapter connection