This may be the coolest instrument we have ever developed! It has a touchscreen digital display with full-graphing capabilities which means your complete temperature history is at your fingertips - with scrolling and zoom. The FT645 is equipped with two thermistor probes immersed in glycol bottles for stable readings. With high functionality, this unit is designed to work without software. Software is only needed if you want to download the data to a PC.
- Two thermistor probes with attached glycol bottles
- 4.1" x 5.5" (104mm x 140mm) Touchscreen Display
- Audio/Visual Alarms
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Flash Card Data Download ready
DicksonWare Software is needed to communicate with this product and is sold separately.
Support InformationDickson FT645 Product Manual
Dickson Expert Services
Our Dickson Data Division has specially trained representatives to address the needs of customers with large installations or unique demands. Please call 888-452-4626.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 95% RH non-condensing (Logger Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 0 to 122F (-18 to 50C)
- Battery Backup 12 Hrs (Re-chargeable batteries included; Hardwired)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature (F/C), CH2: Temperature (F/C); CH1: Temperature, CH2: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (16,000 per channel)
- Dimensions 1.4 x 8.5 x 6.9in (3.5 x 21.6 x 17.5cm)
- Display Dimensions Height 5
- Display Dimensions Width 6.4
- Display Type Touchscreen
- Display Update Rate Varies with logging interval
- Displays Min/Max Yes
- Download Type USB / Flash Card
- Flash Card Option SD Card (2GB or less)
- IP Rating 21
- Key Features Touchscreen, multiple screen views, on-screen zoom and scroll, software optional, user customizable sample rate, temperature scales and unit of measure
- Minimum Software Version Required 17.2.0
- Mounting Options Mounting Bracket (Included)
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL adapters available)
- Remote Sensor Length 10 ft
- Required Software A016, A026, N525 (all optional)
- Response Time 1 Minute to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.2F from -20 to 120F 1.8F (+/-1C from -30 to 50C)
- Temperature Range -58 to 158F (-50 to 70C)
- Temperature Sensor Type 2 thermistors hard wired to PBC, submersible tips sealed in leak-proof glycol bottles
- Unit Weight 1.15 lbs
- User Calibration with SW400 Yes
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
Why should I calibrate?
All instruments lose accuracy over time due to normal usage and the environmental conditions to which they are exposed.
How often should I calibrate?
For most applications, the recommended calibration interval is every twelve months.
What is NIST Calibration
NIST stands for the National Institute for Standards and Technology. This organization is responsible for maintaining the master for different measurements, such as the standard "foot", standard, "second", or standard "pound". NIST also maintains the standard for temperature, humidity and pressure.
NIST Traceable means that the measuring standard can be traced directly back to the master standard maintained by the NIST organization.
NIST-Traceable does not tell you the measurement accuracy of a metrologty service in any detail. Only metrology services that can document their ISO 17025 standard provided data on their best measurement uncertainty.